Long Term Rental Management
Thank you for considering Oceanfront Realty as your long-term professional property manager. HIGHLIGHTS:
>> Click here to view our available Kauai Long Term Rentals
- Centrally Located and Readily Available - We live and work in the neighborhood. Our office is open 7 days a week (closed major Holidays) with after-hours staff on-call 24/7 should an emergency arise.
- Excellent Reputation - We are well known for our commitment to professionalism and outstanding customer service.
- Extensive Referral Network- We receive regular referrals from resident managers, Realtors, owners, tenants, neighbors, and local business people.
- Effective Marketing- We advertise in the local newspaper and on the Web to maximize exposure and attract quality tenants.
- Professionally Screen Applicants - We verify employment and income, check references including prior landlords, and run a credit report on rental applicants.
- Execute Formal Rental Agreements - We use Rental Agreements and other related forms drafted by attorneys for use by members of the Hawaii Association of Realtors.
- Rent Collection - Rents are due on the 1st day of each month with a short grace period. If we don't receive the rent, we promptly contact the tenants and continue to follow-up till the rent is received. Rarely is legal action necessary.
- Timely Payment to Owners - Rental income and detailed statements are mailed around the 15th of each month. We include a newsletter to keep you abreast of Kauai happenings.
- Maintain Professional Relationships - We have great working relationships with resident managers, community associations, neighbors, reliable contractors and handymen. This keeps us informed of potential problems and we are able to respond quickly.
- Regular Onsite Inspections - We regularly inspect your property so that minor repairs can be made before they become major ones.
- Accurate Accounting & Reliable Record Keeping - We pay your operating expenses as applicable, such as electricity, yard care and pest control. We will also file your General Excise Tax (GET) reports to the State of Hawaii. You will receive detailed monthly and year end statements.